Review of XYplorer at DonationCoder.com

Say it if you mean it...
zridling

Review of XYplorer at DonationCoder.com

Post by zridling »

A new mini-review (single app) review of XYplorer has been posted over at DonationCoder.com.* Check it out.

*For the sake of accuracy, I plagiarized freely from this website!
- Zaine Ridling, The Great Software blog

admin
Site Admin

Re: Review of XYplorer at DonationCoder.com

Post by admin »

zridling wrote:A new mini-review...
Mini??? :wink: That's probably the biggest review I've got together with Wanda Sloan's thing in the Bangkok Post.

Thanks a lot!

BTW, the installation is 2 MB, not 1.

And there's hope:
- You'll get shortcuts for destinations... after I've done a couple of other fantastic things.
- Scripting is on my list as well (frankly, I use XY scripting already for automated backups -- but for now it's only available in my personal special developer edition :P )

zridling

Post by zridling »

Thanks for the correction, and I added some more screenshots, one of the famous bridge there in Koln.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

zridling wrote:Thanks for the correction, and I added some more screenshots, one of the famous bridge there in Koln.
Hey, great shot! BTW, the funny looking building in the back is even more famous than the bridge. It's called the "Dom" (dome): it is to Gothic cathedrals what XYplorer is to file managers...

zridling

Post by zridling »

Ah yes, the Kolner Dom! It was in our geography textbooks as kids. I think I found that photo via the Köln homepage. Although I knew of Koln from its famous ice cream and its architecture, and even being on the Rhine, I had no idea that Köln was so big (population-wise).

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

zridling wrote:... Although I knew of Koln from its famous ice cream ...
Famous ice cream??? :shock: :lol: They probably make and sell that on the famous bridge. Or maybe you're talking about frozen Water of Cologne which indeed is very famous. Freezing it would be a cool idea to reduce its horrible smell. :wink: