Choose one: (1) Install Package, (2) No-Install Package (each about 1 MB).
Code: Select all
v7.90.0400 - 2009-05-29 16:08
+++ Dual Pane. Find the toggle in menu Window (default KS: F10).
There's also a new toolbar button with a little context menu where
you have some further layout/behavior options that are currently
not available elsewhere.
Things yet to add: Breadcrumbs (also providing a better way to
mark the active pane), and a couple of useful DP commands ("Copy
from A to B" etc)...
+ Tip: Dbl-click the splitter between the panes to center it.
* Window Resizing: Now, you can shrink the window to the absolute
minimum allowed under Windows. Before, the height was limited so
that the Info Panel was always fully visible.
% Despite adding a second list pane startup faster got faster once
more. Did some cleaning and learned a new trick.
* Splitters: New more-standard cursor when hovering them.
* Tweak to increase the width of the various splitters. Many apps
use 4 pixel wide splitters whereas XYplorer always had only 3
* Catalog: Now the mouse cursor changes to "minus" when you drag-
move a Catalog item to a new position, and to "plus" when you
drag- copy an item (by holding CTRL).
* Save Settings operation now with hourglass cursor and Statusbar
+ Drag'n'Drop now supports the new *.zipx extension.
* List | Tags: Now in non-Details views always the "Name column" tag
coloring style is applied (unless user opted for "No Coloring".
Before, you could see your tags in "List" view only if you
selected the "Whole Row" style.
* History: From now on, if "Don't save history" is ticked then also
the Mini Tree is not saved. On next startup, the Mini Tree
defaults to the Favorite MiniTree (if there is any defined).
* Catalog: Now, the setting for "Use generic icons for superfast
browsing" (Configuration | Advanced) also applies to the Catalog
! Thumbnails from PSD files were not retrieved reliably. Fixed.
! Tabs: Captions with just a drive (e.g. C:\) would not be displayed
when the tab header was below a certain width. This was due to some
weird smartness (aka bug) of the used drawing API. Fixed.
! Info Panel: With a bit of luck you could use the drop-down lists
even when the panel was closed. Fixed.
! List: Serial Rename did not work when only List controls are
- Removed this tweak (from v7.90.0255 - 2009-05-08 08:50):
Reason: Didn't bring any improvement.
- Removed this tweak:
Now search on startup will not happen by default. But contrary to
the earlier way, now you don't lose your find settings but can
start the last search with a single click (also: Dbl-click
anywhere the message field, or press F3 (Find Now)).