I've looked for this, I've read through many of the threads dealing with RDP shared drives but I have not seen this issue:
- I use RDP to connect to a remote windows machine
- one of the local drives is shared with the remote machine
- I run the newest XYplorer version on the remote machine (everything working as expected)
- I can connect to \\tsclient\T using windows explorer just fine
- I can connect to \\tsclient\T using TotalCommander just fine (I'm never going back there though )
- I CAN NOT connect to the same address using XYplorer. XYplorer gives the error "could not find \\Tsclient\t Probably the server is currently not available" .... when it clearly is (see screenshot win-explorer of the left)
Here's the screenshot from the remote machine.