Can File Info Tips be Reset?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
kodyman

Can File Info Tips be Reset?

Post by kodyman » 02 Apr 2020 19:49

Before I realized there appears to be a problem with Configuration | Information | File Info Tips | Show Hover Box: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4&p=176860&hilit=fi ... ps#p176860 I started playing around with it.
I am currently using Ver. 20.80.0100

Before I knew there is a glitch and after turning it on and playing with it in one folder, the following screenshot is what I was seeing:
I was trying to get just the label, tags and comments to display.
MDBU File Info 1.png
MDBU File Info 1.png (7.07 KiB) Viewed 1368 times
Not long after, since I wasn't seeing what I hoped to, I searched the forum to see what I might be doing wrong. I found the above link in Beta Announcements, so I went back and turned Hover Box off. After doing so I exited, saving settings, and re-started so the change would take effect.
Now when I use MDBU most of the pop-ups still display as shown in the above screenshot. But a few are shown normally like this:
MDBU File Info 2.png
MDBU File Info 2.png (2.33 KiB) Viewed 1368 times
And after I turned Hover Box off (and the exit to save, etc), if I go to other folders I did not try and check when I had Hover Box turned on they all also show like in the 2nd screenshot.

It is something I can live with if I need to, but I was wondering if there is some way to get the folder I tested to revert back to showing just the basic info like the 2nd screenshot instead of with all of the extra info as shown in the 1st one? Without clearing out all of my other folder settings, colors, etc.

Thanks,