French

Where developers, translators, and users meet...
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 47177
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Cologne, Win 8.1, Win 10
Contact:

Re: French

Post by admin » 03 Jan 2019 16:29

Well, usually a translator is proud of his work and wants to continue it. You might want to talk to drocca69 about it...

I will merge the topics now as you suggested. :tup:

Leito
Posts: 533
Joined: 26 Sep 2016 15:37
Location: Windows 10 1809 x64

Re: French

Post by Leito » 03 Jan 2019 16:54

admin wrote:
03 Jan 2019 16:29
Well, usually a translator is proud of his work and wants to continue it. You might want to talk to drocca69 about it...
I saw that as a collaboration. The more we are to do the translation, the better and faster it will be.

But I get your point of view. We'll wait for @drocca69's approval. If he prefers to continue alone the translation, no problem for me. :biggrin:
admin wrote:
03 Jan 2019 16:29
I will merge the topics now as you suggested. :tup:
Thanks!

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 47177
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Cologne, Win 8.1, Win 10
Contact:

Re: French

Post by admin » 03 Jan 2019 17:22

Leito wrote:
03 Jan 2019 16:54
admin wrote:
03 Jan 2019 16:29
Well, usually a translator is proud of his work and wants to continue it. You might want to talk to drocca69 about it...
I saw that as a collaboration. The more we are to do the translation, the better and faster it will be.
True, and I thank you for your work! It's uploaded and available to the public.

drocca69
Posts: 34
Joined: 06 Mar 2018 09:37

Re: French

Post by drocca69 » 03 Jan 2019 17:30

Hello and happy new year to both of you! :biggrin:

I have no problem about someone doing the French translation with me 8)
Leito, you're welcome to help, of course!

Leito
Posts: 533
Joined: 26 Sep 2016 15:37
Location: Windows 10 1809 x64

Re: French

Post by Leito » 30 Jan 2019 14:00

Updated to 8.107

@drocca69: I translated "shotgun" (context) with "fusil" for the lack of a better term. If you have a better idea...
Attachments
French_8.107.lng
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 23 times

drocca69
Posts: 34
Joined: 06 Mar 2018 09:37

Re: French

Post by drocca69 » 30 Jan 2019 15:56

Leito wrote:
30 Jan 2019 14:00
Updated to 8.107

@drocca69: I translated "shotgun" (context) with "fusil" for the lack of a better term. If you have a better idea...
Hello Leito,

is 8.107 linked to a XYplorer beta release? I have currently 8.106 and cannot download 8.107 using ITT.

Leito
Posts: 533
Joined: 26 Sep 2016 15:37
Location: Windows 10 1809 x64

Re: French

Post by Leito » 30 Jan 2019 15:59

I used 19.50.0252

drocca69
Posts: 34
Joined: 06 Mar 2018 09:37

Re: French

Post by drocca69 » 30 Jan 2019 16:01

Leito wrote:
30 Jan 2019 15:59
I used 19.50.0252
How do you get the beta releases?

Leito
Posts: 533
Joined: 26 Sep 2016 15:37
Location: Windows 10 1809 x64

Re: French

Post by Leito » 30 Jan 2019 16:28

Maintain Ctrl while calling Help | Online Support | Check for Updates.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 47177
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Cologne, Win 8.1, Win 10
Contact:

Re: French

Post by admin » 30 Jan 2019 16:41

Leito wrote:
30 Jan 2019 14:00
Updated to 8.107
Thanks!

drocca69
Posts: 34
Joined: 06 Mar 2018 09:37

Re: French

Post by drocca69 » 30 Jan 2019 16:43

Leito wrote:
30 Jan 2019 16:28
Maintain Ctrl while calling Help | Online Support | Check for Updates.
Cool, merci !

Si j'ai bien compris, l'idée c'est de sélectionner rapidement un mot en recherchant dans une liste.
Je n'ai pas lu tout le topic, mais il me semble que ce serait une sorte de mode "droit au but" ?

Leito
Posts: 533
Joined: 26 Sep 2016 15:37
Location: Windows 10 1809 x64

Re: French

Post by Leito » 30 Jan 2019 16:54

Oui le but est bien de rechercher plus rapidement qu'avec le comportement classique, sans avoir à taper avec exactitude toutes les lettres de la chaîne recherchée.

Don, what did you had in mind by calling this shotgun? Is it because it allows to search faster (the bullet from a shotgun)? Or because you don't have to type every letter, thus the searched term can be spread throughout the found string (like ammunition in a sawed-off shotgun)?

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 47177
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Cologne, Win 8.1, Win 10
Contact:

Re: French

Post by admin » 30 Jan 2019 18:46

The latter. :)

Leito
Posts: 533
Joined: 26 Sep 2016 15:37
Location: Windows 10 1809 x64

Re: French

Post by Leito » 21 Feb 2019 17:00

Updated to 8.108
Attachments
French_8.108.lng
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 19 times

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 47177
Joined: 22 May 2004 16:48
Location: Cologne, Win 8.1, Win 10
Contact:

Re: French

Post by admin » 21 Feb 2019 17:13

Merci!

Post Reply