XY rendered unusable during file transfer (Windows 7 64-bit)

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Xtreme

Re: XY rendered unusable during file transfer (Windows 7 64-

Post by Xtreme »

nas8e9 wrote:
Xtreme wrote:
PeterH wrote:@Xtreme: Could you just give info *how* you initiate the copy, i.e.by drag and drop (inside one XY), by ctrl-c / ctrl-v, ...?
Yes, actually I have been trying different things. The problem can be repeated by dragging from one pane to another to copy or move, by dragging to a folder in the catalog, or by right clicking and choosing to either copy to folder, or move to folder. If I use the shortcuts ctrl+c, ctrl+x, or ctrl+v, all works as it should and background processing leaves the program functional to continue with other operations.
Do you have Configuration > Extended > Custom drag and drop context menu, enabled? If not, could you try again with that setting enabled?
Thank you for pointing that out. I have been through the configuration many times and never saw that option. It did resolve it, I can use drag and drop or use right click menu now with no further issues.

nas8e9

Re: XY rendered unusable during file transfer (Windows 7 64-

Post by nas8e9 »

Xtreme wrote:Thank you for pointing that out. I have been through the configuration many times and never saw that option. It did resolve it, I can use drag and drop or use right click menu now with no further issues.
My thanks to @PeterH for pointing this way!