for the latest XYplorer BETA version
Code: Select all
v20.50.0201 - 2019-11-10 13:44
+ Folder View Settings: Now you can use volume labels instead of drive
letters to specify the folder to apply the setting to. E.g.:
Of course, this general setting has to be ticked to make it work:
Configuration | General | Controls & More | Miscellaneous | Support volume
labels in paths.
+ Scripting: Now the following scripting commands support "<crlf>" as an alternative list
separator (when it is present in the list) where previously only "|" was supported:
- copyas, moveas
- moveto, copyto, backupto -> source parameter
FYI, the advantage of "<crlf>" is that you can feed your data line by line
which is much human-friendler than a |-separated string of data.
* File | To Clipboard: The following commands now use consistently the
System Date Format ("Short Date" and "Long Time"):
- Compact File Info (was System Date Format before)
- Extended File Info (was List Date Format before)
- Name(s), Bytes, Modified[, Version] (was ISO 8601 Date Format before)
- Name(s), Bytes, Modified[, Version], Path (was ISO 8601 Date Format before)
- Name(s), Bytes, Modified[, Version], Path, MD5 (was ISO 8601 Date Format before)
* Network Browsing: The recent enhancements had some undesired side effects,
e.g. unnecessary question mark icons in various places. Mitigated.
! Floating Preview and Full Screen Preview: No context menu was popped when
the preview too large to be completely visible and some other conditions.
the latest BETA version choose a download package: (1) Installer Package
, (2) No-Install Package
Note that BETA versions are work in progress and might contain fresh bugs. You have been warned.
It's a good idea to backup your complete XYplorer settings (menu File | Settings Special | Backup Application Data Folder...)
before running a new BETA version. This will also help in fixing any fresh bugs.