4 people in my circle recently expressed liking XY

Say it if you mean it...
autocart

4 people in my circle recently expressed liking XY

Post by autocart »

Recently, in my circle, 4 people (at work and in the family) tried or watched XY and all of them expressed that they really like it.

At least one of them already bought it and he said that, despite some tiny wishes remaining, XY keeps proofing to be the best file explorer he has ever worked with (and he had used other WE alternatives for a while while looking for the best option). I think, he was scared of trying XY for a while because of the price tag, but now he seems glad he invested in XY.

I think, most people are scared by a price tag for a file explorer because a file explorer supposedly is "not supposed to cost anything". However, they also don't immediately understand XY's license, because it seems too good to be true and is quite unusual. I think it is worth every penny. The too-good-to-be-true-yet-still-true-license.

admin
Site Admin

Re: 4 people in my circle recently expressed liking XY

Post by admin »

:D :beer: Great, thanks for sharing!

Darsh

Post by Darsh »

autocart wrote: 17 Nov 2023 15:39 Recently, in my circle, 4 people (at work and in the family) tried or watched XY and all of them expressed that they really like it.

At least one of them already bought it and he said that, despite some tiny wishes remaining, XY keeps proofing to be the best file explorer he has ever worked with (and he had used other WE alternatives for a while while looking for the best option). I think, he was scared of trying XY for a while because of the price tag, but now he seems glad he invested in XY.

I think, most people are scared by a price tag for a file explorer because a file explorer supposedly is "not supposed to cost anything". However, they also don't immediately understand XY's license, because it seems too good to be true and is quite unusual. I think it is worth every penny. The too-good-to-be-true-yet-still-true-license.
It's fantastic to see XY gaining well-deserved recognition in your circle! Four people, both at work and in the family, have tried or watched XY and all express genuine appreciation. Despite initial hesitations due to the price tag, those who invested find it to be the best file explorer ever used. The unique and seemingly too-good-to-be-true license proves its worth, challenging conventional expectations about file explorer costs. A true gem indeed

autocart

Post by autocart »

Thank you, Darsh, for recognizing the content of my post to be repeat-worthy. But why? (Honest and innocent question.)

P.S.: Sounds as if you tried to have Chatgpt summarize my content. Was this an experiment?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Darsh is a bot, I bet. Anyway, XY is currently on BF sale. Just in case the bot has money to spend :)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

PS: I'll delete it. Too risky.