How to ignore errors automatically?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
a39cc160b

How to ignore errors automatically?

Post by a39cc160b »

I use a script to batch create thumbnail images for multiple folders. However, due to a problem with some of the files themselves, the thumbnails could not be created correctly causing an error(error:6 0x00000006). I want XYplorer to automatically ignore errors instead of popups so my scripts won't be interrupted.
The error window is as mentioned in this thread(viewtopic.php?t=24984&start=15). I don't care if this error is fixed (since I know it's my file's problem and not XYplorer's). I just want to know how to ignore or not pop up this error.

highend

Re: How to ignore errors automatically?

Post by highend »

There is no way to do that in XY. If the script doesn't quit automatically because of these errors use e.g. AutoHotkey to close them...
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal or paypal_donate (at) stdmail (dot) de

a39cc160b

Re: How to ignore errors automatically?

Post by a39cc160b »

Thanks for your answer. I have temporarily realized my needs with autohotkey. I hope that XYplorer will provide the function of ignoring errors in the future.