Owncloud Cloud folder missing in tree

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
gggmmm2

Owncloud Cloud folder missing in tree

Post by gggmmm2 »

Hi

I am using Owncloud to keep most of my data synced to an online storage. That folder is mirrored from my machine to online and to another machine and vice versa.
It is seamlessly integrated into winexplorer as everythig is kept locally and only uploaded/downloaded when changed. It looks and feels like any other local folder.

Xyp is not showing it. Neither in Tree nor panel.
However I can navigate to it by pasting a path inside it or placing a shortcut somewhere from winexplorer and clicking the shortcut from within xyp. I can then navigate normally also with the 6 key navigation.
The problem with this wokaround is that I dont see my path in tree view, which I need.
Obviously xyp recognizes the structure, because 6 key navigation sees it, but its not showing up in the tree. Only the hard drive containing it is highlited, but there the tree path stops there.

If I browse a folder inside and have mini tree switched on I can also see it in tree view.
When I then select the Hard drive containing the cloud folder and Shift+F4 it dissapears also from mini tree view

Thanks for any help

admin
Site Admin

Re: Owncloud Cloud folder missing in tree

Post by admin »

Look under the user folder: %user%