XYplorer - Zen of them all

Say it if you mean it...
admin
Site Admin

XYplorer - Zen of them all

Post by admin »

And another great review on CNet by some mysterious "surrender10"... :wink:

With every version of this product I review I say WOW!! those are impressive new features! I have been following its evolution since 2 years and I am amazed how consistently features get added and file management issues solved. No product I have seen has such great user support and such open minded approach to software development.

This product gets more and more powerful with it users enjoying the flexiblity and user-friendliness.

The latest version has this killer feature called "Scripting" which is a powerful addition to the already famous User Defined Commands or UDCs. Scripting lets users to write their own commands (which is very easy to learn) containing multiple tasks, these scripts can perform those tedious time consuming tasks with a single mouse click or keystroke. Ofcourse there's more, dig the whatsnew page.

With XY's smart features and quick adaptability my daily tasks have become a cakewalk. My daily backups are just one click jobs, My rename routines are custom-made to my liking, I have colored my most frequently used folders uniquely, XY lets me preview files quickly, I can jump to my fav browser quickly from XY, I can open one file with two applications with one keystroke etc. The list ofcourse is far from complete. But you get an idea of what XY can do.

In short, I have never once doubted the philosophy of XYplorer which is to keep the app as straighforward as possible yet giving users all the powers and flexibility to handle file management tasks.

http://www.download.com/XYplorer/3000-2 ... ag=lst-0-1