Preview popup

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
oblivion

Preview popup

Post by oblivion »

I was just using XYplorer on a dual-screen setup. I've found that if I mouse-down on a txt file for a preview, the preview always appears on the primary monitor even if XY is running on the secondary. And while looking to see if I've missed a setting somewhere, I discovered that the config window appears on the primary monitor too. Shouldn't both these things stay on the monitor XY's open on?
-- bests, Tim

...This space unintentionally left blank.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Preview popup

Post by admin »

Hm, I thought these things work alright now. :eh: Can others confirm it?

highend

Post by highend »

The config window opens at the same place where it was last closed (it remembers its position). Works fine
But I can confirm the mouse-down blow-up problem. XY on second screen, the blowup opens on the first
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Really?! :shock: That's all MDBUs? Also on thumbnails? (We are not talking about the HoverBox, right?)

ethanpil

Post by ethanpil »

I am having the same issue here as well. Being quarantined at home, I decided to pick up some new XYPlorer skills, and have enabled MDBU, etc. I immediately noticed it always opens the blow up on Monitor 1 even if XY is on another monitor. This is both in thumbnails view on the image and detail view on the icon.

When I read this thread and checked the configuration window, I see it also does the same behavior.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You are using XY since 2009. Are you saying this is a new problem, or did it never work for you?

ethanpil

Post by ethanpil »

I never really used the feature until recently enabling it.