- Tools - List Management - ...
- Help - List All Commands
- Tools - Configuration - Jump to Setting
- Scripting - inputselect()
A couple of thoughts after a few days of use:
- I'd like to have an option to activate this shotgun behavior by default without having to use the LiveFilterShotgunPrefix.
- Maybe this option should in fact be two options to differentiate the main LFB from MLFB. Why differentiate them? Because on the MLFB, your goal is often (almost always?) to select only one item, whereas on the LFB, your goal isn't usually to have only one file remaining. Personally, I would enable shotgun on MLFB but not on LFB.
- Highlight (spot patterns) isn't enabled on the files list when shotgun is activated. Maybe a bug?
- I'd like to see highlighting as well when using MLFB (with shotgun or not). Not sure if SpotColorsList should be used to do this highlighting or if simply writing the spot patterns in bold would be enough and more elegant.