Simultaneous view of folders as in Nautilus file manager

Features wanted...
daniel

Re: Simultaneous view of folders as in Nautilus file manager

Post by daniel »

Hi, I know this thread is really old :) But is this kind of view possible? I couldn't find a setting for it but would really love to use XYplorer that way.

Thanks
Daniel

highend

Post by highend »

XY has a branch view mode which does (nearly) the same. Difference: You can't collapse / expand a single folder inside of it as in the first screenshot in this thread
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

yanlouk

Post by yanlouk »

highend wrote: 20 Dec 2016 23:12 XY has a branch view mode which does (nearly) the same. Difference: You can't collapse / expand a single folder inside of it as in the first screenshot in this thread
It would be great to have the possibility to collapse/expand subfolders in branch view mode! (and to memorize that configuration in "Home")

And why not being able, in a branch mode view, to exclude from the view the display of selected folders (through the right click menu, for example).
Last edited by yanlouk on 31 Mar 2023 11:06, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Wow, first post after 13 years of silence, replying to a post that's over 6 years old. Flash?

yanlouk

Post by yanlouk »

Hehe, sorry for that!

I was thinking of this feature for years, and decided to ask for it today. I saw that a topic was already dealing with it, so I brought it out of the shadows :biggrin:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Alright, you are not the first one asking for this, but this is not a small feature. Currently I have no immediate plans to open this box.

Ask again in 13 years. :mrgreen: SCNR