Unheralded feature?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
CookieMonster

Re: Unheralded feature?

Post by CookieMonster »

aurumdigitus wrote:When using Customize Toolbar having the CTB # appear to the right after a button name has been entered is very handy. When did the feature begin?
I didn't see this ?

TheQwerty

Post by TheQwerty »

CookieMonster wrote:
aurumdigitus wrote:When using Customize Toolbar having the CTB # appear to the right after a button name has been entered is very handy. When did the feature begin?
I didn't see this ?
Try reading the second post of the thread.

totmad1

Post by totmad1 »

Thought I would update buttons zip and found two buttons had been added
since september so here is the new zip
Buttons-2013Dec.zip
(26.1 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
totmad1 (totally mad one)

CookieMonster

Post by CookieMonster »

TheQwerty wrote:
CookieMonster wrote:
I didn't see this ?
Try reading the second post of the thread.
I looked everywhere within the CTB and I never saw a number appear after a button, nor a option to turn this on. :!:

LittleBiG

Post by LittleBiG »

CookieMonster wrote:I looked everywhere within the CTB and I never saw a number appear after a button, nor a option to turn this on. :!:
Right click on a CTB, choose the Customize Toolbar, than you can see something like this:
Attachments
ctb_numbers.jpg
ctb_numbers.jpg (30.56 KiB) Viewed 1737 times

Jerry

Post by Jerry »

I recall seeing the button keys listed in the past, but they are no longer visible in the customize toolbar panel with 13.60.0010 (and perhaps earlier releases).

I don't see them listed in a /fresh configuration either.

Jerry
Running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit quad-core ASUS G752-VY notebook with 64 GB RAM, over 26 external USB3 drives attached via multiple powered hubs with letters and mount points, totaling 120+ TB.

klownboy

Post by klownboy »

To see the CTB numbers (e.g., ctb12), remember you have to right click (or control right click if you have an assignment made for right click) on one of your customized toolbar buttons - one that you made. It can't be one of the XYplorer built in buttons.
Windows 11, 22H2 Build 22621.1555 at 100% 2560x1440

Jerry

Post by Jerry »

klownboy wrote:To see the CTB numbers (e.g., ctb12), remember you have to right click (or control right click if you have an assignment made for right click) on one of your customized toolbar buttons - one that you made. It can't be one of the XYplorer built in buttons.
Ok, thanks. That was it.
Running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit quad-core ASUS G752-VY notebook with 64 GB RAM, over 26 external USB3 drives attached via multiple powered hubs with letters and mount points, totaling 120+ TB.

TheQwerty

Post by TheQwerty »

They are also visible any time the dialog is opened via the button SC:

Code: Select all

Button(, 256);

CookieMonster

Post by CookieMonster »

Ah thanks I understand ! :D