Image / Video: right-click popup?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Zardoz2293

Image / Video: right-click popup?

Post by Zardoz2293 »

Where is the configuration in XY for Image/Video popup on mouse right-click? I can't seem to find it in the configuration or what it might be called. Thanks for the feedback.
Computer/Systems Background = Expert | Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit) | Dell Precision 7720

serendipity

Re: Image / Video: right-click popup?

Post by serendipity »

Zardoz2293 wrote:Where is the configuration in XY for Image/Video popup on mouse right-click? I can't seem to find it in the configuration or what it might be called. Thanks for the feedback.
What popup? you mean Mouse Down Blow Up (MDBU) on thumbnails?

Zardoz2293

Post by Zardoz2293 »

Great information. Thanks!

Q: What exactly is the definition of "Use whole screen"? This simply means the "whole size of the image (actual pixel size)" rather than the "whole screen (rescale to screen pixel size)" and the position of the image isn't centered in the middle of the screen, but projected from the thumbnail you pressed and center it there modified via screen boundaries so the image isn't clipped?
Attachments
MDBU.png
MDBU.png (1.99 KiB) Viewed 743 times
Computer/Systems Background = Expert | Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit) | Dell Precision 7720

serendipity

Post by serendipity »

Zardoz2293 wrote:Great information. Thanks!

Q: What exactly is the definition of "Use whole screen"? This simply means the "whole size of the image (actual pixel size)" rather than the "whole screen (rescale to screen pixel size)" and the position of the image isn't centered in the middle of the screen, but projected from the thumbnail you pressed and center it there modified via screen boundaries so the image isn't clipped?
If you uncheck "Whole screen" MDBU will be confined to the height of XY window. Reduce your XY to a smaller size and try MDBU with and without "Whole screen", you'll see the difference.

Zardoz2293

Post by Zardoz2293 »

I have a 2560 x1440 resolution monitor, and the results seem only consistent with small images, very large image placement seems odd. Furthermore, it isn't calculating correctly for the Taskbar (as the Taskbar isn't required to be static at the bottom of the screen); having Taskbar at the top of the screen causes images to be displayed behind the Taskbar even with Taskbar is set to top.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Zardoz2293 wrote:I have a 2560 x1440 resolution monitor, and the results seem only consistent with small images, very large image placement seems odd. Furthermore, it isn't calculating correctly for the Taskbar (as the Taskbar isn't required to be static at the bottom of the screen); having Taskbar at the top of the screen causes images to be displayed behind the Taskbar even with Taskbar is set to top.
Taskbar: Yep, a bug. I'll try to fix that.