Congrats to Don for 10K posts here!

Say it if you mean it...
j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Congrats to Don for 10K posts here!

Post by j_c_hallgren »

Just happened to see that post count for Admin/Don reached the big nbr of 10,000! That's a lot of time devoted to supporting us and XY here and I, for one, REALLY do appreciate it!

As I've said often before, the response that I get from this forum makes me feel like a part of small family, and that's why I spend SO much time here myself...thanks y'all! :D
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Congrats to Don for 10K posts here!

Post by admin »

Thanks for the Congrats! I probably wouldn't have opened the forum if a had known that it meant writing 10K posts... :wink:

AyJayTee

Post by AyJayTee »

Conratulations Don (or is it Commiserations, hehe) ... Your posts are generally very pleasant and a joy to read because they show devotion and consideration to your project and your user base. Pity there is only 24 hours in a day. Posting takes time and diverts one from other things.
.... I recently left a forum where my post count was 62,000+ ... it's amazing how much more time I got back since leaving that one.
Last edited by AyJayTee on 24 Nov 2008 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
"The irony of the Information Age is that it has given new respectabilty to uninformed opinion." ... John Lawton

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

AyJayTee wrote:... I recently left a forum where my post count was 62,000+ ... it's amazing how much more time I got back since leaving that one.
Holy Moly, so why did you leave? I guess you had said everything there was to say. :wink:

AyJayTee

Post by AyJayTee »

admin wrote:
AyJayTee wrote:... I recently left a forum where my post count was 62,000+ ... it's amazing how much more time I got back since leaving that one.
Holy Moly, so why did you leave? I guess you had said everything there was to say. :wink:
hehe .. you're too quick for me. I just edited my post above to add some more reasoning to congratulating you. ... I was banned actually. I criticised the Admin and when I wouldn't take back what I said he saw fit to wield his unfair power .. mongrel. :p
"The irony of the Information Age is that it has given new respectabilty to uninformed opinion." ... John Lawton

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

AyJayTee wrote:
admin wrote:
hehe .. you're too quick for me. I just edited my post above to add some more reasoning to congratulating you. ... I was banned actually. I criticised the Admin and when I wouldn't take back what I said he saw fit to wield his unfair power .. mongrel. :p
I see. I would have banned you, too, of course. :mrgreen:

PeterH

Post by PeterH »

admin wrote:
AyJayTee wrote:
admin wrote:
Hey, j_c, you should be extremely cautious :lol: :roll: :oops:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

PeterH wrote:
admin wrote:
AyJayTee wrote:
admin wrote:
Hey, j_c, you should be extremely cautious :lol: :roll: :oops:
Yes, I will ban anybody who writes more posts than me immediately without warning.

serendipity

Post by serendipity »

admin wrote:Yes, I will ban anybody who writes more posts than me immediately without warning.
:lol: .
btw, congrats from me too. Its been a long journey from a search app to file manager, which apparently will get a twin soon, aka. Dual pane.

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Post by j_c_hallgren »

admin wrote:
PeterH wrote:Hey, j_c, you should be extremely cautious :lol: :roll: :oops:
Yes, I will ban anybody who writes more posts than me immediately without warning.
:shock: I'm hoping that is total post count, not posts per day! :roll:

Yes, I admit to sometimes being numerous/fast in posting, but I'm always trying to help either improve XY or assist other users...hopefully, I've accomplished that over my time here.
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

Tamil

Post by Tamil »

Conratulations! :D
admin wrote:Yes, I will ban anybody who writes more posts than me immediately without warning.
:evil:

My post count is more than 100,000 in My Opera. :wink:

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Post by j_c_hallgren »

Tamil wrote: :evil:

My post count is more than 100,000 in My Opera. :wink:
Well, you've got quite a bit of work to do here to even be in the top ten, so I'd not be worried about that, ok? :lol:
As you can guess, XY is my favorite forum...I feel like part of the family here!