Like a new feature? Say thanks here

Say it if you mean it...
jacky
XYwiki Master

Re: Like a new feature? Say thanks here

Post by jacky »

TheQwerty wrote:Thanks for giving scripting some real logic to replace the string manipulation conditionals!
Yep, +1 ;)

Thanks for this indeed, makes scripting much easier already. :D

And I'm also liking the new comments support (esp. //in-line ones)
Proud XYplorer Fanatic

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

jacky wrote:
TheQwerty wrote:Thanks for giving scripting some real logic to replace the string manipulation conditionals!
Yep, +1 ;)

Thanks for this indeed, makes scripting much easier already. :D

And I'm also liking the new comments support (esp. //in-line ones)
BTW, next version will support comments anywhere, even in address bar etc. 8) ... can be useful when have micro-scripts in POM and so...

ivan

Post by ivan »

Thank you very much for the capitalisation support in relation to word breaks as well as enabling a wide range of characters to be treated as such. Now if we could only get scripting to break it down, analyse and rename depending on set patterns it'd be fantastic...
Windows Vista Business SP1 32-bit, Logitech MX400 mouse, SetPoint 4.60.122

calude

Post by calude »

I would like to thank Donald for the brilliant tree optimizations he made with "Auto-Optimize Tree" and the revolutionary "mini tree"

Calude

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

calude wrote:I would like to thank Donald for the brilliant tree optimizations he made with "Auto-Optimize Tree" ...
Are you referring to the radical version of "Auto-Optimize Tree"? I wonder if I should make it the default...

calude

Post by calude »

hehe you like it
:D
I do, makes the tree so much friendlier but I would see it in tree style so you can switch it off easily

Calude

serendipity

Post by serendipity »

calude wrote:I would like to thank Donald for the brilliant tree optimizations he made with "Auto-Optimize Tree" and the revolutionary "mini tree"

Calude
I agree, in fact after the arrival of mini tree, my previously hidden tree is back again. Its like having christmas tree with only your favorite candies hanging there. :lol:

Linkaday
Location: Hamburg, Germany - Win 10 Home v22H2 x64 1920x1080 (100%)

Post by Linkaday »

MiniTree - Genius loci
What i always wanted of a file manager - but never knew what that was i wanted! :D
Thank you so much, Sir!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Fully acknowledged! For me MiniTree is already among the best features of XYplorer, right up there with Catalog, PFA/POM, UDCs, Scripting, and Mouse Down Blow Up. I shamelessly pat myself on the back. :D

jacky
XYwiki Master

Post by jacky »

I don't really have one specific feature in mind, but just felt like adding a little thanks to Don for his constant amazing work on XY. I've been using & loving XY for years, and it just keeps getting better & better! :D

Thank you, Sir, for your fantastic work and dedication.
And, since it's that time of year, Happy Holidays to you, and to everyone here (and elsewhere)!
Proud XYplorer Fanatic

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Re: User-Defined Commands -- WOW!

Post by j_c_hallgren »

zridling wrote:I have a Lifetime license, but this is why I like the donation link. So if you have an extra €/$5 or more laying around, consider throwing it at Don!
I made my 2008 donation back in Feb, and as I read via search, there seems to be about 5 of us who do so on regular basis...If you've not done so in 2008, why not consider it now as a EOY/holiday gift for all the improvements that occurred this year, ok? 8)
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

admin
Site Admin

Happy X!

Post by admin »

So no one thanks me for the new media control toolbar? Great! :wink:

Anyway, Happy Holidays to everybody around this corner of the galaxy. I'll be shortly off-shore visiting the few countries left that have no paying XY user. Gotta do some serious talking in Port Moresby tomorrow, they just can't go on like that forever...

j_c_hallgren
XY Blog Master

Re: Happy X!

Post by j_c_hallgren »

admin wrote:So no one thanks me for the new media control toolbar? Great! :wink:
For me, it was because I just now got caught up to current? Had been behind somewhat due to relocation to FL for winter...and yes, those new buttons make it very obvious and easy to use! Thanks! :D
Anyway, Happy Holidays to everybody around this corner of the galaxy. I'll be shortly off-shore visiting the few countries left that have no paying XY user. Gotta do some serious talking in Port Moresby tomorrow, they just can't go on like that forever...
Please let us know dates when you're away so we'll know not to expect any replies, ok? And have some fun!
8)
Still spending WAY TOO much time here! But it's such a pleasure helping XY be a treasure!
(XP on laptop with touchpad and thus NO mouse!) Using latest beta vers when possible.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

j_c_hallgren wrote:
Please let us know dates when you're away so we'll know not to expect any replies, ok? And have some fun!
8)
Just kidding -- I'm here.

jacky
XYwiki Master

Post by jacky »

admin wrote:Just kidding -- I'm here.
Lies! He's not. I should know, I'm here, and there's no one else. :mrgreen:
Proud XYplorer Fanatic