[resolved] Subfolder check A: at starting

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
cemekepirketou

[resolved] Subfolder check A: at starting

Post by cemekepirketou »

Hello,

25.70.0100 - win 7

At starting XYP checks the subfolder on A: but there is no A: disk on my computer, is it possible that XYP don't check A: ?
I look for in setting but I didn't find.
Thanks
Last edited by cemekepirketou on 07 May 2024 11:30, edited 1 time in total.

klownboy

Re: Subfolder check A: at starting

Post by klownboy »

Look at menu item Tools > Configuration > Tree and List > Items in Tree > List Select items... In that listing uncheck "Floppy drives" and anything else like "CD-ROM drives", etc., that you don't want to see in the tree.

Also, in Configuration > General > Startup & Exit > "Permanent start path:" make sure you have the drive: and folder you want XYplorer to startup in (e.g., C:\) not A:
Windows 11, 23H2 Build 22631.3447 at 100% 2560x1440

cemekepirketou

Re: Subfolder check A: at starting

Post by cemekepirketou »

klownboy wrote: 05 May 2024 17:31 Look at menu item Tools > Configuration > Tree and List > Items in Tree > List Select items... In that listing uncheck "Floppy drives" and anything else like "CD-ROM drives", etc., that you don't want to see in the tree.

Also, in Configuration > General > Startup & Exit > "Permanent start path:" make sure you have the drive: and folder you want XYplorer to startup in (e.g., C:\) not A:
The first solution > Tree and List > answers my question well
The second proposal is not suitable when you want the opening to be in the same state as the closing ; In this case, "Permanent start path:" must remain empty.
Many thanks for your help