[Solved] Automatically Expand RAFs ?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
GreetingsFromPoland

[Solved] Automatically Expand RAFs ?

Post by GreetingsFromPoland »

hi! i use a script to reset my mini-tree and set some tab locations - it is working great. now that RAFs are available, i noticed that after my reset using

Code: Select all

loadtree "%recycler%";
the RAF tree is closed.

is there a script command or option to automatically expand the RAF root ? so RAF is extremely helpful and having it auto-expanded would save some clicks.
thanks!
Last edited by GreetingsFromPoland on 04 May 2024 17:07, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Automatically Expand RAFs ?

Post by admin »

Actually, when doing loadtree "%recycler%"; the RAF section should disappear completely. And it will do so in the next beta.

loadtree "%recycler%"; ... why do you do that anyway?

GreetingsFromPoland

EDIT i removed the script i posted as it was incorrect. i had opened it as a reference instead of the correct version. i added your final suggestion and it did the trick. thank you.
admin wrote: 04 May 2024 15:17 Actually, when doing loadtree "%recycler%"; the RAF section should disappear completely. And it will do so in the next beta.

loadtree "%recycler%"; ... why do you do that anyway?
argh. well that stinks. since it now disappears, it looks as though it will now be a feature that i won't be able to use unless i find an alternate way of using my reset panes script.

i use that line in a slightly larger script (i have a post here, will have to link it) that essentially clears my minitree settings and resets the locations of my locked/default tabs in each pane.

i don't use tabsets because my setup is standard in both panes - a series of locked tabs, each pane having it's default tab.

i use this to "reset" my XY workspace quite often during the day and it keeps my minitree more mini.

in scripting, is there a command or idea that would allow me to turn on the RAFs and auto-expand them ? i'll see if there are any

Code: Select all

#XXX;
commands that i could incorporate.
Last edited by GreetingsFromPoland on 04 May 2024 17:06, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This will load and expand it (from v25.90.0128):
loadtree "%rapidaccess%|%recycler%",,2;

GreetingsFromPoland

admin wrote: 04 May 2024 16:35 This will load and expand it (from v25.90.0128):
loadtree "%rapidaccess%|%recycler%",,2;
this did the trick! thank you.