edit bookmark button does not work

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
lian00

edit bookmark button does not work

Post by lian00 »

Hello, I just tested the new bookmark buttons but I cannot edit them - nothing happens when Right Click/Edit
Suggestion : it may be nice to show cation under bookmark to save some space. Or having the ability to custom the size of the font of the caption.
Windows 10 64 bits

jupe

Re: edit bookmark button does not work

Post by jupe »

If you are testing brand new features in beta releases, try carefully reading the changelog, especially before posting a bug report.
Okay, this is work in progress. Editing is not implemented yet.
You can already adjust font/font size, and if you wanted the caption underneath, you could just use a CTB instead.

@Don: A couple observations from testing, if the btb is on the same line as normal btns toggling Show Captions to on from the toolbar whitespace, makes the BTB text misaligned, if done from dialog it takes a mouseover to become misaligned. If you Edit Location to a path, then Edit again and empty the location to reset the btb, the icon remains that of the last location.

lian00

Re: edit bookmark button does not work

Post by lian00 »

jupe wrote: 10 Apr 2024 23:47 If you are testing brand new features in beta releases, try carefully reading the changelog, especially before posting a bug report.
Okay, this is work in progress. Editing is not implemented yet.
You can already adjust font/font size, and if you wanted the caption underneath, you could just use a CTB instead.

@Don: A couple observations from testing, if the btb is on the same line as normal btns toggling Show Captions to on from the toolbar whitespace, makes the BTB text misaligned, if done from dialog it takes a mouseover to become misaligned. If you Edit Location to a path, then Edit again and empty the location to reset the btb, the icon remains that of the last location.
Sorry, I’ve read it but I was so tired the information did not go to the brain…
Windows 10 64 bits