Accidentally "activating" toolbar button on/after maximizing XYplorer window via double clicking the title bar

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
matewo

Accidentally "activating" toolbar button on/after maximizing XYplorer window via double clicking the title bar

Post by matewo »

Hi All,

I have experienced following behaviour after maximizing the XYplorer window via double clicking the title bar.

Steps to reproduce:
  • open XYplorer and move its left and right window borders to the desktop margins (kind of "maximize" the window horizontally only)
  • move the upper window border near the upper desktop margin, so that after maximizing the window, the pointer then hovers ("stays") over a button, for example Quick Search. Please also see screenshot.
  • double click the title bar.
  • the window is maximized, but also the button, in the example the Quick Search button, over which the pointer hovers, is also activated (clicked?) and the Quick Search dialog is opened.
I would not expect, that after clicking outside the window contents (here the title bar), any event (mouse click) would "survive" the maximize action. As I tested before, the buttons are activated not by a mouse-down, but by a mouse-up event.

I do not see this behaviour, if I have switched to the "second" toolbar (menu items as buttons).
I also do not see this behaviour if testing with Notepad++.

Could anyone reproduce this behaviour?

Thanks and best regards, Markus
Attachments
XYplorer--after--maximize.png
XYplorer--after--maximize.png (10.28 KiB) Viewed 74 times
XYplorer--before--maximize.png
XYplorer--before--maximize.png (12.12 KiB) Viewed 74 times

admin
Site Admin

Re: Accidentally "activating" toolbar button on/after maximizing XYplorer window via double clicking the title bar

Post by admin »

Indeed! :tup: Fixed in next beta.