New Version 25.50.0200 Buggy - Always Crashed after Several Minutes

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
cfguy101

New Version 25.50.0200 Buggy - Always Crashed after Several Minutes

Post by cfguy101 »

Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 09:48 PM. EST

There is something "buggy" about the newly released version 25.50.0200.

After several minutes of use, it is always crashing on me. The previous version did not do this, and nothing else about my computer or file structure has changed.

Don't ask me to get into specifics about the error codes, because last time this happened (a while ago now) and I posted specifics, I got a response from some bitchy, unhelpful moderator with a really flippant attitude - something like "well of course this is happening on your system because ... blah, blah, blah ... (in other words it was MY SYSTEM'S fault, not the program update). However, again, nothing had changed on my computer or with the file structure and the previous version was not crashing. And when a new update was quickly rushed out, I installed it and NO MORE CRASHES.

Like the time before, I hope the next update sixes the crashing, as XYplorer Pro is one of my favorite programs and I use it every time I am on my computer, multiple times a day.

admin
Site Admin

Re: New Version 25.50.0200 Buggy - Always Crashed after Several Minutes

Post by admin »

Interesting but completely useless for solving the problem if you continue to make a secret out of the error codes and the circumstances of the crash.