Custom Tab/View

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
phred

Custom Tab/View

Post by phred »

Using 25.40.0418 on Win10

Since XY can seemingly do just about everything, I assume this is possible, but I can't find a way to create a tab that has a different column layout than my default view. Specifically my OneDrive, which is a subdirectory on H:\. I want to set a column (or columns) for Status and/or the Availability Status. I know how to create each column. But when I drill down to the subdirectories I lose the custom column(s). How do I make those columns display for H:\OneDrive and -all- the directories (and files) under it?

I've searched the forum and the help pdf and perhaps I'm using the wrong search criteria, but I've found nothing helpful. If this exists in the help pdf or the forum, please provide the correct search criteria or a link.

Thanks

EDIT: for clarification

highend

Re: Custom Tab/View

Post by highend »

Setup the view as you need (incl. the status column), save this folder view afterwards (while in the root of your OneDrive hierarchy) and make sure that this view has [x] Include subfolders ticked
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

phred

Re: Custom Tab/View

Post by phred »

Perfect. Thanks highend.