Cannot drag anything from Search Results or Branch View

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Jerry

Cannot drag anything from Search Results or Branch View

Post by Jerry »

[Using 24.50.0100]

I can no longer drag anything from Search Results or Branch View in the File List. (I never see the pointer change nor see the drag status box.) Don't know when this started.

There's no problem when I do it using /fresh, so it's something about my regular configuration. But I otherwise have the option "Disallow left-dragging from file list" unchecked in Safety Belts, Network..

I can also still drag with the right mouse button and context menu.

Any ideas about what could be causing this? It only happens when dragging items in search results or branch view.
Running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit quad-core ASUS G752-VY notebook with 64 GB RAM, over 26 external USB3 drives attached via multiple powered hubs with letters and mount points, totaling 120+ TB.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Cannot drag anything from Search Results or Branch View

Post by admin »

Maybe you activated "Manual Sorting" for the "find lists"?

Jerry

Re: Cannot drag anything from Search Results or Branch View

Post by Jerry »

admin wrote: 18 Jul 2023 10:04 Maybe you activated "Manual Sorting" for the "find lists"?
Ah, that was it. For some reason, that was checked for the list in the Search Results tab.
Running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit quad-core ASUS G752-VY notebook with 64 GB RAM, over 26 external USB3 drives attached via multiple powered hubs with letters and mount points, totaling 120+ TB.