Mouse Down Blow Up PDF not legible since upgrade to Win11

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Schuller

Re: Mouse Down Blow Up PDF not legible since upgrade to Win11

Post by Schuller »

Okay, so I figured out what went wrong and it turns out there was nothing wrong with Win 11, X-Change, XYplorer, Adobe DC, or the X-change viewers or handlers, and it also appears that MDBU can be effected by a PDF"s scaling/resolution.
After going back into my old system to verify configuration for MDBU, I decided to adjust/match those settings(unchecking 300% apply zoom, etc.) in my new system and what I happen to notice in my new system was that some of the PDF's were fine with MDBU and some were still not. I noticed that the PDF's that were fine were those that were entered into my old system typically by "print to pdf" or by my scanner(Fujitsu Scansnap). Those PDF's were ultimately backed-up/copied to my new system and remained fine. The issue was with all the PDF's that were entered into my new system via the same method but with different configurations that were causing issues initially leading me to believe it was Windows 11 related. Then I went to experiment with the different "print to PDF" options, ultimately selected for destination "PDF-Xchange standard", checked my scanner settings, verified PDF downloads and scanned a few more receipts, etc, and problem solved. Scaling/Resolution settings of the various PDF saving methods was the issue.
To clarify my earlier post, there was an error in my original question where I said: "The PDF's do show clear & legible in the Preview Pane". This is false for the newly entered PDF's as they do show blurred/illegible in the preview pane but true for the older PDF's which do show clear and legible. Somehow I mixed that up and was looking at the older PDF's that were fine in the preview pane and not using MDBU and then confusing the old PDF's with the new ones and MDBU. I don't actually use the preview pane with MDBU and was only toggling it recently due to these issues. That was my error in posting.
Anyway Jupe, thanks for your fast response regardless and your assistance on this.
Last edited by Schuller on 02 Jun 2023 02:22, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Mouse Down Blow Up PDF not legible since upgrade to Win11

Post by admin »

Thanks for the info!