make it easier to convert the audio-files

Discuss and share scripts and script files...
suslo

Re: make it easier to convert the audio-files

Post by suslo »

It occurs in the middle of the full page
it was in the very last/recent post (at the moment when i wrote it)
so your words about "middle" are non-sense
and not even in the initial post
- it was in the initial post too: the whole idea (with all necessary description) was/is there
- but to know it, a person should at least read the post (instead of writing a rubbish like "TLDR")
and I've wasted enough time on this
"yes":
- you didn't read the basic explanation of the whole thread (the first post)
- you created the script which fails in the very-very basic aspect (seemingly because of your "TLDR")

- you probably think that it's normal to constantly offend and insult another person (and do it in public)
who just tries to answer your questions, who doesn't demand anything from you
(because i don't have the right/wish to demand)

- you have wasted more than enough time (and simultaneously: my time/mood/nerves)
while you just could have easily read the initial explanation, and it would have taken less time
Add a counting loop to that part that checks if each next value is the last one + 1?
- thank you for this advice
- but unfortunately, it will unlikely be useful for me
because the script should be fully reliable (while my coding skills are not at that high level, not even close)

- i wish you luck and all the best anyway
(because i don't treat people so rudely like you constantly do)
(because i remember those good things that you previously did in this forum, for instance in spring-2018
when i was migrating from windows explorer to xyplorer)

highend

Re: make it easier to convert the audio-files

Post by highend »

I'm not in the mood for some proper insulting of how bad your posts are (lack of conciseness, proper formatting into logical, readable blocks, not posting your *** script itself, letting potential helpers know what you really did and why something isn't working).

No. Instead you get a: It's not working.
Yeah, things normally don't work if you don't know how to integrate them into your own script (did I mention that you didn't post your script so we wouldn't know where to put it?).
No? Seriously, no?
Btw, thanks for that! You can keep the sarcasm^^
while you just could have easily read the initial explanation
easily? You did notice that I wasn't the only one who didn't find it easy to grasp what you want? You made my day!

'nough said, topic locked
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal