Autorefreshing current list on regaining focus?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Borut

Autorefreshing current list on regaining focus?

Post by Borut »

I have a vague feeling that some (longer) time ago the following was different (but it can also be some strange effect of the Windows events reporting system, or the network, or some settings, or my failing memory)...

Settings checked: Almost everything regarding Auto-Refresh is checked (only "Include removable drives" is not checked).

Scenario: In XY I am viewing a detailed list of some network directory. I switch to a text editor, change some text file in the directory, save the file, and switch back to XY. The list does not show any changes (well, admittedly, I never look at the time modified, but only at the file color). After I explicitly refresh the list (in my case F5) everything is as expected again.

Could it be that XY until some time ago was autorefreshing the current (visible) list(s)/pane(s) when regaining focus and not anymore? Or maybe this is so by design? Maybe someone could be so kind to try this and see if it is repeatable? Thanks!
Win 10 Pro 64bit

admin
Site Admin

Re: Autorefreshing current list on regaining focus?

Post by admin »

It should refresh the network directory even while XY is in the background, and it does so here. :?