Session Manager and Toolbar Button Sets

Discuss and share scripts and script files...
Ian

Session Manager and Toolbar Button Sets

Post by Ian »

I use session manager extensively and have also found the recent addition of toolbar button sets to XY a particularly useful additional benefit I seem to be using quite abit.
Whilst session manager allows a configuration of the toolbar set in the different sessions; when changing button sets the same session remains open.
So a wish for session manager that has raised itself a few times; is that when changing button sets it would be useful to have an option within session manager to hold different sessions within each button set, making it possible to change a session when changing a button set (Possibly by using different CTB's for session manager the same effect could be achievable), but this is looking to see if an incorporation of that functionality within session manager is desirable. If that is possible it would need to be an option, both because of the potential for confusion and some session uses need to remain within the same session when briefly opting for another button set to make an unforeseen task easier.
Is such an aleration to session manager possible, would it be sufficiently useful for others, and would FluxTorpedoe have the generosity and time to make such a change?

highend

Re: Session Manager and Toolbar Button Sets

Post by highend »

Is there any reason you're not posting that in the session manager topic?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

Ian

Re: Session Manager and Toolbar Button Sets

Post by Ian »

Was not that sure if this was due to my interpretation of CTB's and Button sets, or a Session Manager being overaken by XY developments. Otherwise there was none.
Thanks for the response.
Ian