Auto-Refresh Not Working for "My PC" Location

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
Jack99

Auto-Refresh Not Working for "My PC" Location

Post by Jack99 »

Hello, although the respective option is enabled, I realized drives' sizes from "My PC" location aren't getting refreshed automatically after I make changes. I see the reason for that is that the "Suspend Auto-Refresh" option is ticked as well, but I can't disable it (nothing happens when I click on it). I can enable/disable the "Auto-Refresh" option normally, but the one that suspends it will be always enabled for such location. :?

Thanks in advance.

Jack99

Re: Auto-Refresh Not Working for "My PC" Location

Post by Jack99 »

After reading a little bit about the aforementioned program's function (it being re-coded from scratch this year), I'm wondering whether the issue has to do with a known limitation or, rather, a bug which was added in a recent version? :|

nas8e9

Post by nas8e9 »

I can confirm that the My PC-location always shows View > Suspend Auto-Refresh, as enabled. However, when deleting some folders in a different tab and then returning to the tab showing My PC, the free space *is* updated. Do you make file changes affecting free space, outside XYplorer?

Jack99

Post by Jack99 »

Yes. Sometimes I do some tasks with Windows' Explorer, but it isn't the only one that might be related to drives' size changes, since whatever program that deal with files' management is susceptible to alter such values. As you said, the drives' sizes are being updated but only if a tabs' "back and forth" opening is made.