XYplorer Context Menu

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
ledgenteam

XYplorer Context Menu

Post by ledgenteam »

I just updated my Windows 10 to new feature version only to find the 'Move To' and 'Copy To' options have disappeared from the right-click Context Menu on XYplorer.

It also removed these options from Windows Explorer, which if i recall correctly, were added using registry commands.

Do you know how to re-add these to XYplorer?

highend

Re: XYplorer Context Menu

Post by highend »

It also removed these options from Windows Explorer, which if i recall correctly, were added using registry commands.
Which options, those mentioned at the beginning from your post? They are XY exclusive, they don't appear anywhere else

Configuration | Other | Shell Integration | 64-bit Windows | [ ] Show the 64-bit context menu
Is that entry ^ ticked?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

ledgenteam

Post by ledgenteam »

Thanks for the reply

I mentioned the removal of the 'Move To' and 'Copy To' in Windows Explorer were as a consequence of the update and whether this was coincidental. I realize these work independently but it is odd they were removed in both instances.

I ticked the 'Show the 64-bit context menu' box as advised (as this was not ticked) and restarted, however, this did not fix it.

highend

Post by highend »

They've never existed in Windows Explorer. At least not because of XYplorer.
I ticked the 'Show the 64-bit context menu' box as advised (as this was not ticked) and restarted, however, this did not fix it.
I did not advise to tick it, I asked if it is ticked.

Remove the tick for that option! and show a screenshot of

01. Configuration - General - Menus, Mouse, Usability
02. Configuration - General - Menus, Mouse, Usability -> Click on the "File List..." button
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

ledgenteam

Post by ledgenteam »

See attachments as requested.

Thanks to you i discovered the 'Move/Copy/Backup To' was not ticked so once enabled it showed up when right-clicking on a file.

Previous to the update 'Move To' and 'Copy To' were separate options in the Context Menu.
Attachments
02.png
02.png (28.6 KiB) Viewed 514 times
01.png
01.png (33.95 KiB) Viewed 514 times