Tab to full screen view?

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
chumbo

Tab to full screen view?

Post by chumbo »

Hi,
Is there a way to get a tab to be viewed in full screen or basically, what the best/easiest way to get a tab to fill up the screen as much as possible?
Reason is, I just did a search for dupes and it found lots and it would be a lot more comfortable to have an as full view as possible.
Thanks!
(I've been 'spanked' before for asking questions too quickly but I did search the manual and this forum to no avail).

highend

Re: Tab to full screen view?

Post by highend »

Menu - Window - Remove all checkmarks?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

chumbo

Post by chumbo »

Yikes! Ok....not what I was hoping for that would qualify as best/easiest but I already made it a single pane which is a lot better. I'll do with that.
Funny, I had found a thread dating back to 2007 requesting this! Oh well, XYPlorer does A LOT, can't do everything for everyone either so...I'm good. ;)

highend

Post by highend »

You are free to script this, the necessary command ids are in Menu - Help - List All Commands...

chumbo

Post by chumbo »

I wish I could :roll:
That's one of my year's resolution is to learn a bit of coding so...someday maybe! :wink:

highend

Post by highend »

You can't read a list and add up command ids in a script? oO

chumbo

Post by chumbo »

Well, ok. Said like that, you make it sound SUPER simple so maybe if there is a beginner's tutorial somewhere, I'll give it a try!
Because as is, no...I have no idea how to proceed? Command IDs, I imagine are the number's next to the commands...and then...what?