Why I didn't bought XYP

Features wanted...
Ashkelon

Why I didn't bought XYP

Post by Ashkelon »

Hello,

I am a newcomer on this forum and I greet you all.
I installed a XYPlorer test version 18.70 a few weeks ago and took the time to discover its capabilities.
I had lot of good surprises and I thought that I had finally discovered the file explorer I needed.

But ... unfortunately, I didn't find how to activate a very basic feature: having a double pane tree in front of the double list tree
as it's usually found on challenging softwares.

After spending an hour looking a lot of threads on this forum, I realized there was really no hope ...
Pity. For my own I can't do without. So, I acquired another software a little more expensive, but who has this feature.

Hoping that this feedback can be used by developers of XYPlorer to improve their product.

Have a peacefull Easter week-end.

Nighted

Re: Why I didn't bought XYP

Post by Nighted »

18.70? lol!

The newest version is 19.90.0100....

18.70 is over 14 months old.

I hope you did not waste your money. Image

Don't feel bad though, in my youth I was quite profligate...I spent most of my money on bikes, booze and broads...the rest I wasted.
I want XY to serve soft ice cream. Please Don, make XY serve soft ice cream.

PeterH

Post by PeterH »

Sorry, but Ashkelon had an exact criteria he needs (or is used to), so he decided out of what he thinks is neccessary.

And he describes just this - doesn't bring XY down to the ground, as many others would. So I think his post is really ok.

I remember the discussion at that time, about dual tree. And I voted for it :ugeek: so I do understand this wish.
W7(x64) SP1 German
( +WXP SP3 )

7iben

Post by 7iben »

Yes, I also miss the dual tree.
I do not understand why it is not possible to turn this on ???