Tab History

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
VeeGee

Tab History

Post by VeeGee »

Good morning,
I have found myself using the Tab History context menu option on my "default" tab quite a bit lately - super handy. I tend to use my default tab for the majority of my browsing and it works very well with all my locked tabs. I have a few questions about further usage and customization.

1 - is there a way to have the list of paths that is displayed only display a distinct/unique list of paths ? Since I visit the same path quite a bit over the course of 30 history entries, there are quite a few dupes in there.
2 - can this feature be used in scripting ? I didn't see any commands in the manual. If (1) isn't possible, was thinking I could try my own popup menu w/a unique listing of the tab history for use in quick browsing.
3 - is there a keyboard shortcut for this command ? or a command that displays the list that I can add to the hamburger menu (to reduce overall clicks to get there) ?

highend

Re: Tab History

Post by highend »

2. Sure. Save settings to a temporary folder, read the pane.ini data, do the necessary stuff with it
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

VeeGee

Post by VeeGee »

highend wrote: 29 Jan 2019 17:57 3. #345
Thanks for the quick reply. ARGH ! I always forget about 'Command IDs on Menu' !

highend

Post by highend »

List All Commands...
and the filtering capabilities of that window are far more superior
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal