Hamburger - the new tool

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hamburger - the new tool

Post by admin »

Let me be lazy. I just post a block of graphics and a string of keys (those with * are unused, those with - are disabled version, those after | are alternative names), and you can do the matching... :)
xygraphicswithakey.png
xygraphicswithakey.png (140.7 KiB) Viewed 817 times

Code: Select all

back,fore,back-,fore-,up,cut,copy,paste,del,home,home-,refresh,newtab,locktab,closetab,hightree,panelmax,hidenav,panellast,panelshow,treeshow,stop,dosbox,tablist,backtab,foretab,favs,favs-,favfiles,favfiles-,syncscroll,lstmgmt,nuke,cat,showfolders,cofi,find,conf,newfolder,newfile,calcfosi,sort,moveto,copyto,backupto,cbx,hotlist,lasttarget,drives,clip,cks,fvsp,fvs,fvsd,refreshsus,refreshsus-,autorefresh,copypath,sfs,preview***,viewthumbs,viewlist,views,myco,browsenetwork,udc,spot,showhidden,showsystem,hideos,openwith,openwith-,goprev,shellprops,go,steps,stepsp,savedirty,savesett,exitnosave,labels,findlabel,zoomin,zoomout,wipe,bfop,queue,queue-,queuepaused,cucopy,netmap,netunmap,dpmoveto,dpcopyto,tagsadd,tagsset,tagsrmv,tagsfind,props,select,dpv|dp,dph,dp1,dp2,sticky,qfv,ctb1,mru,viewdetails,rename,undo,undo-,redo,redo-,ac,flatview,tabsets,jump,qns,meta,fp,previewfull,grid,tpt,icf,tsf,rfo,cfi,maxitree,minitree,excopy,syncbrowse,paper,mansort,qsoff|qnstgl,qson,live2**,live2,pp,ghost,visualfilter|vfset,vfoff,vfon,gvf|gvfset,gvfoff,gvfon,live**,live,script,noiconw,oks,ip,ipdown,mrl,crl,tsm,backup,sync,dark,**,ghostdark,hideosdark,icfdark,paperdark
Concerning the color labels: No, there are no keys for them, this is done in a different way.

jupe

Post by jupe »

Wow! thanks for that, so FYI anyone that is interested (maybe for XYIcon) after a little bit of editing the following were all unknown to me:

*,**,icfdark,paperdark,ac,backtab,backup,excopy,foretab,fvsd,fvsp,ghostdark,gvfon,hideosdark,ip,ipdown,jump,live,live2,noiconw,oks,preview***,qson,savedirty,spot,stepsp,vfon
there was :dpv too but that was the same as :dp, and :qsoff also seems the same as the previously unearthed :qnstgl, so I left them off this unique list, and I'd also previously mentioned the 3rd and 4th items in my last post.

highend

Post by highend »

Thanks jupe and Don, I'll scan for missing entries and will update the script accordingly.

@Don
Please, whenever you add icons in the future (and they are not seen by the toolbar() command),
add them to the changelog so I can keep track of such changes...
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

bdeshi

Post by bdeshi »

Additionally, there are many internal image resources which can be used by endusers.
(such as :datepick, :chkboxon, :xtabh. Some of these do not always show up in CTBs but work in menu captions.)
These are obviously unsupported, but can be used to interesting effects.

::$c=0; while True { $c = ($c >= 3) ? 1 : $c+1; tab("rename", "|:prog$c"); wait 80; }
tabloading.gif
tabloading.gif (8.61 KiB) Viewed 771 times
Maybe we can create a new topic in the vein of undocumented commands, but for discussing icons! :whistle:
Icon Names | Onyx | Undocumented Commands | xypcre
[ this user is asleep ]

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Haha, nicely done. :D :tup:

bdeshi

Post by bdeshi »

:)

Made a list.