Auto Refresh not working

Please check the FAQ (https://www.xyplorer.com/faq.php) before posting a question...
dkump

Auto Refresh not working

Post by dkump »

I've noticed that the list of files in a folder isn't refreshing. I have Auto Refresh enabled. I've noticed a specific scenario that happens all of the time. I have a folder with 3 files. I double-click a BAT file in that folder that moves another file in that folder to a different folder. The new folder is a mapped drive on another computer. The file is moved, but I have to manually refresh to update the folder list. In XYplorer settings, I have auto refresh enabled including network locations, removable drives, and file operations. Is there any other setting I'm missing, or is this a bug? I'm still trying to narrow down if it's related to the mapped drive, BAT file or other program moving the file, or something else. Any help is appreciated.

Nighted

Re: Auto Refresh not working

Post by Nighted »

Same here, so it's not just you.

I noticed that suspend auto refresh would become checked in the menu a lot, so I disabled the hotkey thinking something was triggering it. Well, I haven't noticed it get toggled in a while but I still have to manually refresh constantly.

This has been an off and on thing throughout the ages of XY builds. :om:
I want XY to serve soft ice cream. Please Don, make XY serve soft ice cream.