Clipmate not copying with XYplorer 19

Things you’d like to miss in the future...
tngilmer

Clipmate not copying with XYplorer 19

Post by tngilmer »

Ever since the update to XYplorer 19+, I can no longer copy a jpeg file in XYPlorer to Clipmate to use to paste into another place like Facebook. I have contacted Clipmate about this and they say it is an XYPlorer issue as I still cannot highlight, copy, and paste using the Windows clipboard with Clipmate shut down. I am running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit will all the latest updates, XYplorer 19.1 and the latest version of Clipmate (all registered software). Anybody got a workaround for this? I did not have this problem in XYPlorer version 18+.

jupe

Re: Clipmate not copying with XYplorer 19

Post by jupe »

I don't have any problems. How are you copying the image, from the preview or from the file list? Is it just a particular jpeg file or all image files? Are you sure you have exited ClipMate completely? When you say you can't highlight copy/paste you are now talking about text? You haven't installed any other clipboard managers recently that might be interfering? Does your clipboard work in all other apps?

In the meantime you can download a version of 18.90 from here if you want: https://www.xyplorer.com/freezer.php?ver=18.90.0100 and install it over v19, if you think that you had no problems in that version.