world-class; the best file manager

Say it if you mean it...
xyplorerköln

world-class; the best file manager

Post by xyplorerköln »

I purchased an XYplorer license this week. I want to thank Donald for producing the world’s leading file management software. After trying several really clunky, ugly solutions (FileBoss, Xplorer2, Explorer++), I was about to give up on the idea – they created too much hassle to be worth the added functionality. But then I discovered XYplorer and quickly found it to be just what I needed in a file management tool.

After a few hours of use, the key things I really like:
  • Interface is clean, beautiful, intuitive. Beats the competition by light-years. Everything makes sense.
  • The power and variety of views is outstanding.
  • Filtering does just what I need it to.
  • The tabs work great with no fussing around required.
  • The branch view is EXCELLENT. A must-have.
  • Search is elegant, fast, and extremely powerful.
So, thank you!!! You’ll help make this new year a more productive one for me.

jadinolf

Re: world-class; the best file manager

Post by jadinolf »

xyplorerköln wrote:I purchased an XYplorer license this week. I want to thank Donald for producing the world’s leading file management software. After trying several really clunky, ugly solutions (FileBoss, Xplorer2, Explorer++), I was about to give up on the idea – they created too much hassle to be worth the added functionality. But then I discovered XYplorer and quickly found it to be just what I needed in a file management tool.

After a few hours of use, the key things I really like:
  • Interface is clean, beautiful, intuitive. Beats the competition by light-years. Everything makes sense.
  • The power and variety of views is outstanding.
  • Filtering does just what I need it to.
  • The tabs work great with no fussing around required.
  • The branch view is EXCELLENT. A must-have.
  • Search is elegant, fast, and extremely powerful.
So, thank you!!! You’ll help make this new year a more productive one for me.
What? You never tried PowerDesk? :wink:
This post printed on 100% recycled bytes
Windows 10 on six computers

serendipity

Post by serendipity »

Yup, you never know what's brewing in your neighborhood. :biggrin:

semicodin

Post by semicodin »

xyplorerköln wrote:What? You never tried PowerDesk? :wink:
HA HA!! :appl:

Power Desk: The Yugo of File Managers

I rue the day I purchased this world-class POS. Yes, to my eternal shame I actually gave money to VCOM: a company staffed with CS Baccalaureats with Not One Single Clue about programming in C++ . . . but an encyclopedic knowledge of both HTML and BASIC. :ugeek: Power Desk is so shamelessly buggy that to this day the program cannot be turned off. Like a crawling insect it plagues Windows, jealously attaching its barbed hooks into other programs, the net effect of which is/are massive crashes and one very pissed off OS. In my letter to Vcom I congratulated them on their corporate masthead. Adopting "V" as the first letter of their company moniker proudly boasts "Virus!" is our standard bearer!

They never did give me my money back.:blackstorm:

semicodin