for the latest XYplorer BETA version
Code: Select all
v16.10.0307 - 2016-01-14 12:30
+++ Global Visual Filters: Total rewrite from scratch. Global Visual Filters
and normal Visual Filters are now completely independent from each other
and both support the full Visual Filter syntax.
- The slightly odd (but still generally useful!) "nec:" and "no:" prefixes
are not needed at all anymore for GVFs. Not openly and not internally.
- GVFs fully support RegExp, and you can combine a GVF RegExp with a VF
RegExp or with a VF wildcard pattern (or pattern list) or vice versa.
- You can add captions and comments to both GVFs and VFs.
- Both GVFs and VFs support Master Invert by a prefixed "!", for normal
patterns as well as for RegExp.
- Mixed separators (| and ;) are okay, so GVF can be "*.txt|*.xys" and VF
at the same time can be "a*;b*". No problem.
- Both GVFs and VFs support their own scope prefixes (show all folders,
hide all folders, etc).
So, Global Visual Filters, alone and in combination with normal Visual
Filter, are now totally easy to do and more powerful at the same time. No
extra rules to learn, it just works as you'd expect it to work.
+ Custom Event Actions (CEA): Custom event "Double-click on the
tree's/list's white space" enhanced (currently only as a tweak).
New value 5:
5 = Refresh Tree / List (depending on which was dbl-clicked)
! Tiles Views: Did not show any file info tip if "Configuration | File Info
Tips | Show info tips only when hovering file icon" was ticked. Fixed. Now
it does (when hovering the caption, since there is no small icon in this
! The custom command line interpreter didn't work with shortnames, e.g.
the latest BETA version choose a download package: (1) Installer Package
, (2) No-Install Package
Note that BETA versions are work in progress and might contain fresh bugs. You have been warned.
It's a good idea to backup your complete XYplorer settings (menu File | Settings Special | Backup Application Data Folder...)
before running a new BETA version. This will also help in fixing any fresh bugs.