The Unofficial XYplorer Archive

Discuss and share scripts and script files...
Marco

Re: The Unofficial XYplorer Archive

Post by Marco »

Gosh, you're right! :oops:
Actually, I have/use another script for renaming the builds, something fancy with the deference operator :)
I'll include both yours and mine on the first post, and perform some update.
Tag Backup - SimpleUpdater - XYplorer Messenger - The Unofficial XYplorer Archive - Everything in XYplorer
Don sees all [cit. from viewtopic.php?p=124094#p124094]

tiago

Post by tiago »

@Marco:

is this data accurate?

The Unofficial XYplorer Archive - Freezer

Selection Stats
Statistical information on the currently selected items.

Count: 2.419 files, 122 folders
Total Bytes: 7,14 GB (7.666.191.760 bytes)

Trying to check if my account is really sync'ed as gMail refuses to display correct entries.
Power-hungry user!!!

Marco

Post by Marco »

Mmh, I have 2,268 files in the Freezer, and 7.04 GB / 7,557,185,470 bytes as grand total (my local copy is flat, so I don't have folders to count).
Tag Backup - SimpleUpdater - XYplorer Messenger - The Unofficial XYplorer Archive - Everything in XYplorer

tiago

Post by tiago »

Could you please attach a list of them so I can select from a branch view?
Power-hungry user!!!

Marco

Post by Marco »

Ok, BV the Freezer folder and run the attached script. It'll select all the files contained in the Archive Freezer.
Attachments
The Unofficial XYplorer Archive - Freezer.xys
(747.2 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

tiago

Post by tiago »

Now I see

1. there were errors 'uploading' from a previous versions of Freezer - so it seems my folder is really synced but there are limitations on what a guest can do. So I can rest assured any errors on my side won't corrupt the project. Correct?

2. it seems that XYplorer Free will not be stored anymore by the Archive. Is that a good idea?

3. how could I know what builds were skipped, ie, present on your attached list but faulting on my local folder?

Thank you, Marco.
Power-hungry user!!!

Enternal

Post by Enternal »

SammaySarkar wrote:Hey Marco, I noticed you renaming files uploaded by me, and discovered I was mindlessly uploading files with wrong dates because I was using the first-post script which didn't have $dst_ dates for 2016. I modified that to use the formula from that Wiki page, but all I got is more or less a mirror of the script already available here: http://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic. ... 679#p90951
You should replace the obsolete script in the first post.

Here's my version for posterity.
The Unofficial XYplorer Archive.xys
[ed. rem step;]
Oh thanks for uploading this. I encountered the problem a couple weeks ago and I fixed i but completely forgot to upload it here. Sorry Marco!

The update should not be too bad though since it just needs:

Code: Select all

$dst_b_2016 = "2016-03-27"; $dst_e_2016 = "2016-10-30";
And sorry I was not here either when you needed the missing builds. :oops:

bdeshi

Post by bdeshi »

tiago wrote:So I can rest assured any errors on my side won't corrupt the project. Correct?
Yes. You don't have the access rights to do that. You can only modify items in the T.U.X.Y.A. - INCOMING folder, but that's cleaned every now and then.
tiago wrote:2. it seems that XYplorer Free will not be stored anymore by the Archive. Is that a good idea?
Final releases for each new free version are archived., eg, 16.80.0000, 16.80.0200 etc.
tiago wrote:3. how could I know what builds were skipped, ie, present on your attached list but faulting on my local folder?
You could make use of the Google Drive API :ugeek:
Icon Names | Onyx | Undocumented Commands | xypcre
[ this user is asleep ]

Marco

Post by Marco »

tiago wrote:Now I see

1. there were errors 'uploading' from a previous versions of Freezer - so it seems my folder is really synced but there are limitations on what a guest can do. So I can rest assured any errors on my side won't corrupt the project. Correct?

2. it seems that XYplorer Free will not be stored anymore by the Archive. Is that a good idea?

3. how could I know what builds were skipped, ie, present on your attached list but faulting on my local folder?

Thank you, Marco.
1. You're correct. Freezer is read-only for guests, so errors on your side won't propagate.

2. XYplorer Free is stored by the Archive and will be, unless Don says "stop". Aren't you seeing the Free versions on your side?

3. I'm working on a script for that.

Let me know if I can provide further help :)

@Enternal:
give a look at my updated script, I used the dereference operator (and SC eval) so that I don't need to have those explicit dates anymore!
And no worries ;) :)

@Sammay:
thank you for preceding me :P :) (I had this post in drafts all night long)

Enternal

Post by Enternal »

Oooh the new update is nice. :biggrin:
Simpler is always good!

bdeshi

Post by bdeshi »

Seems releases I've uploaded to INCOMING are eating my Drive space. Even after they were sorted to other freezer folders. And are still owned by me.
I can modify or delete these files. Not good. :twisted:

Marco, maybe you should reupload shared files as your own.
[ this user is asleep ]

Marco

Post by Marco »

You mean re-uploading the files marked with you as owner?

bdeshi

Post by bdeshi »

Marco wrote:You mean re-uploading the files marked with you as owner?
No, you should become the owner.
[ this user is asleep ]

Marco

Post by Marco »

Gotcha. According to this, https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494893?rd=1 , you should make me the owner of those files. I can't take the ownership by myself! :D

bdeshi

Post by bdeshi »

No such option. Maybe it's only available for Docs-supported files. I uploaded a real txt file to INCOMING and there was the ownership change option, but not when I uploaded a XY archive...
a webpage wrote:sourceConsumer Drive users: You can't transfer ownership of a synced or uploaded file (like a PDF or an image file).
[ this user is asleep ]