Do I need a script to Extract Here w/ PowerArchiver

Discuss and share scripts and script files...
v4npro

Do I need a script to Extract Here w/ PowerArchiver

Post by v4npro »

So I got PowerArchiver and I want to see Extract/ Extract Here in the context menu in XP. Do I need a script for that or what? I have default shell in options but still don't see it.

serendipity

Re: Do I need a script to Extract Here w/ PowerArchiver

Post by serendipity »

v4npro wrote:So I got PowerArchiver and I want to see Extract/ Extract Here in the context menu in XP. Do I need a script for that or what? I have default shell in options but still don't see it.
Does your last sentence mean that you have checked "Default items only in shell context menu" option from config window (Configuration>Advanced)? In that case obviously you will NOT see default items in XY's context menu. You have to uncheck it.
If not, Is your OS Vista 64 bit? Because some users from that OS have the same problem as yours.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

v4npro

Post by v4npro »

Okay, I read that link.. Thanks for finding that. So is there any other 64 bit compatible extractors that have many features like PA that will show the shell extension in XY?

edit: does 64 bit 7-zip work or i need the 32 bit one and/or is there a 64 bit file archiver that has a 32 bit shell extention?

edit2: Okay I downloaded PeaZip and it works like a charm! Thanks for the other info.