TeraCopy Integration

Discuss and share scripts and script files...
highend

Re: TeraCopy Integration

Post by highend »

Take the latest non working and the previous working version and use a diff tool...
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal or paypal_donate (at) stdmail (dot) de

Muroph

Post by Muroph »

sorry guys for not noticing this.
i'm still using xy v12.0 (i keep forgetting to upgrade :roll: ).

gonna update xy and fix the script later this week (if i still remember how it works :lol: ).
tiago wrote:Assuming divarak's post is the key, I haven't tested any of this, bla, bla, the line he mentions should read

$teracopypath=quote($teracopypath);

but I can't ensure due to lack of context that eval() will be a miss here. Or not.
IIRC eval() is used here to convert a path with variables (e.g. portable, relative or with environment variables) to absolute path.
My shared scripts:
TeraCopy Integration, Tag Manager, Comments Menu, Text Replacer, Image and Media Tools, Checksum Calculator, Video Calculator
only 5 URLs are allowed on the sig...

kotlmg

Post by kotlmg »

something wrong with the teracopy script. it is not working from the previous two versions onwards. with the latest version, it is not able to browse or select location. and the following error message is displayed in the move command.
Attachments
Snap11.jpg
Snap11.jpg (77.17 KiB) Viewed 16573 times

TheQwerty

Post by TheQwerty »

kotlmg wrote:something wrong with the teracopy script. it is not working from the previous two versions onwards. with the latest version, it is not able to browse or select location. and the following error message is displayed in the move command.
This is probably related to the removal of deprecated commands.

I took the liberty of converting those commands to their function counterparts, but as I don't use this script or TeraCopy I have no knowledge of how it should work, nor do I have a way to test.

So please take care with this and if concerned wait for Muroph to respond.
Attachments
Teracopy.xys
Unofficial fix: TeraCopy Integration v7.4b3
(45.86 KiB) Downloaded 975 times

kotlmg

Post by kotlmg »

your script is working for the options copy to ->enter path, move to -> enterpath.
thanks a lot. can you please make copyto->browse, moveto-> browse options also function.

TheQwerty

Post by TheQwerty »

kotlmg wrote:your script is working for the options copy to ->enter path, move to -> enterpath.
thanks a lot. can you please make copyto->browse, moveto-> browse options also function.
Maybe?

Again... please take care with this and if concerned wait for Muroph to respond.
Attachments
Teracopy.xys
Unofficial fix: TeraCopy Integration v7.4b4
(45.87 KiB) Downloaded 1535 times

kotlmg

Post by kotlmg »

thanks a lot. your code is now perfectly working. you have mady my life easy.
once again please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Muroph

Post by Muroph »

TheQwerty wrote:Again... please take care with this and if concerned wait for Muroph to respond.
your fix in this post is almost exactly the same as the one i did over here (small diff in a new command), so it should be safe to use.
thanks for taking the time to do it, BTW. :)

now i'll downgrade xy a few versions, since i'm too lazy to check and fix my 200 scripts ATM (especially the ones from UDC). :lol:
My shared scripts:
TeraCopy Integration, Tag Manager, Comments Menu, Text Replacer, Image and Media Tools, Checksum Calculator, Video Calculator
only 5 URLs are allowed on the sig...

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

In the recent change log I had forgotten 4 deprecated commands:
self, input, inputfile, inputfolder
Muroph wrote:now i'll downgrade xy a few versions, since i'm too lazy to check and fix my 200 scripts ATM (especially the ones from UDC). :lol:
If you had used commands according to recommended syntax (without parentheses!) then you would now get an error message

From the next version onwards you will get an error message when a deprecated command is found. But this will work only if you used commands according to recommended syntax (without parentheses!) :

Code: Select all

substr $a, "abcdef", 1; echo $a; //will show error
substr($a, "abcdef", 1); echo $a;; //will NOT show error

Sam2Me

Post by Sam2Me »

Hi @ all !
This is my very first posting and I wanted to ask if somebody was so nice to tell me in a short way what I have to do with the Teracopy.xys file that I downloaded. I do not work with scripts so this is absolutely something new to me.
Sorry to bother with, for most people here, something so simple.
Thanks, Sam

Edit: I loaded the script file under User - user defined commands - load script file
Now I can mark files, then run the script and the menu pops up. Very Nice!

CTRL+c or Ctrl+v are not working, how can I integrate the script for these commands?

yusef88

Post by yusef88 »

green font is not clear in the status bar

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can configure the colors in Configuration | Colors | Other.

TheQwerty

Post by TheQwerty »

admin wrote:You can configure the colors in Configuration | Colors | Other.
The script passes its own colors to the Status SC instead of using the defaults.

To change those colors, run Teracopy.xys and select Configure Script, which will display a dialog.
The colors used are defined in the Status Colors row.
Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom and select Save Settings to apply the changes and close the dialog.

yusef88

Post by yusef88 »

modified, thanks

codesector

Post by codesector »

Simple script for copying and moving selected files to another pane:
http://blog.codesector.com/2013/12/09/h ... -xyplorer/