I want to simply print out the names of the list elements I have so that I can use them to create new filenames to print

Discuss and share scripts and script files...
galtar53

I want to simply print out the names of the list elements I have so that I can use them to create new filenames to print

Post by galtar53 »

Hi every body, I want to simply print out the names of the list elements I have so that I can use them to create new filenames to print out a dataset.
cordialement

highend

Re: I want to simply print out the names of the list elements I have so that I can use them to create new filenames to p

Post by highend »

What?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal or paypal_donate (at) stdmail (dot) de

galtar53

Re: I want to simply print out the names of the list elements I have so that I can use them to create new filenames to p

Post by galtar53 »

I have a file that I gave a number or name, and this number(or name) has several numbers (or names) in the same field (List), and I want to copy the file into several files that take numbers (or names) in the same field with the previously named number. Thank you

galtar53

Post by galtar53 »

for exemple
Capture-before.JPG
Capture-before.JPG (8.98 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
;
Capture-Liste.JPG
Capture-Liste.JPG (15.75 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
;
Capture-after.JPG
Capture-after.JPG (11.94 KiB) Viewed 1413 times

highend

Post by highend »

Select that 6099.pdf and execute this from the address bar: text extracttext(<curitem>);
Show the output...
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal or paypal_donate (at) stdmail (dot) de

galtar53

Post by galtar53 »

Hello everyone, I want a script that helps me copy a file in multiple times and rename them according to a list. thank you

RalphM

Post by RalphM »

Please do not double post, you already created a new thread for this question.

In order to get help here, you might want to describe in more detail what you're after.
Ralph :)
(OS: W11 22H2 Home x64 - XY: Current beta - Office 2019 32-bit - Display: 1920x1080 @ 125%)