delete black photos via script

Discuss and share scripts and script files...
RC-Lights

delete black photos via script

Post by RC-Lights »

hi guys,

i hope you can help me. I have a problem and hope, that we can solve it with a script in XYPlorer.

I have a photo box and people take a lot of photos with it. If you shoot too fast, the flash won't charge completely and the pictures will sometimes turn black. With 2000 pictures or more it is very annoying to look at all pictures and delete them by hand. My idea was to solve this with a script. Is there a chance ? or can pictures not be analyzed ? I really have only a minimal basic knowledge, can create and name a folder etc., but I can't really program. So I would be dependent on your help. Can and do you want to help me? Thank you very much for your help.

best regards,
Michael

highend

Re: delete black photos via script

Post by highend »

Maybe this works as a starting point...

https://superuser.com/questions/508472/ ... ite-images
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal

RC-Lights

Post by RC-Lights »

okay, thanks, maybe this is a way to start. But by coincidence, I found another solution. All of my colored photos have a size around 4MB, but the black photos only have 2MB. So its very easy to do a filter by size. i know, it will only work for the same configuration for my camera, but its a good workaround for me. Now i only have to figgure out how to save a search and start it by pressing a user defined button :whistle: :roll:

highend

Post by highend »

Edit - Search Templates...

and loadsearch?
One of my scripts helped you out? Please donate via Paypal