------------------------- ** INSTALLATION **
- This replaces the stock icons with custom ones using the recently introduced patchimage feature.
- First make sure the
PatchImagesPathtweak is set in <xyini>, beneath the [Settings] section. For example,
Code: Select all
[Settings] PatchImagesPath=Skin ; this means XY will look in <xydata>\Skin for image patches.
- Download and extract the attached archives. They extract into subfolders under a parent folder Skinsets *.
- Then just copy all or some images from any of the subfolders to that PatchImagesPath location.
- If conflicting patch images already exist in PatchImagesPath, run the
_unlock.xysscript, then retry the copy.
- Finally restart XYplorer.
* Onyx: the default set.
* Onyx.colors: some accented color icons.
* Onyx.alt: alternative designs for some icons.
* Onyx.extra: extras.
* Onyx.addenda: covers icons introduced after release of Onyx.
This skinset looks best in light mode, but works fine in dark mode too.
The primary aim was to create a complete/more-than-complete reference package. Design sense was secondary .
images based on:
* Icons8: https://icons8.com/
* VS2017 image library: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=35825