[AHK] OnMouseHold v1.1: Hold LMB = Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Num /

Discuss and share scripts and script files...
sheeeple

[AHK] OnMouseHold v1.1: Hold LMB = Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Num /

Post by sheeeple »

OnMouseHold (temp name)
Version: 1.1
By: Sheeeple

Hold the Left Mouse Button, don't move the mouse and AHK sends a "Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Num /" key combo.
Map "Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Num /" to any command for example
[*] Open with (main reason I made this)
[*] Run script
[*] Run a script w/c does different things depending on what's under the cursor (maybe, haven't tried it)

Here, I've mapped "Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Num /" to "open with (#176)". (gif is made with pre v1.00)
demo.gif
demo.gif (394.45 KiB) Viewed 1756 times
Due to reasons, I've made the Ahk script auto-terminate when you close xyplorer.
So you might want to setup a way to launch this together with xyplorer (I use the cmd-line arg /script= ).

History

Code: Select all

v 1.1 Added ini configuration (no need to modify .ahk and recompile)
v 1.0 initial
Thanks to:
Tic (Tariq Porter) for his GDI+ Library (http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32238)
Bruttosozialprodukt for his progressCircle.ahk (https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6947)
Attachments
OnMouseHold v1.1.zip
(419.55 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
OnMouseHold v1.0.zip
(407.6 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Last edited by sheeeple on 17 Sep 2016 22:10, edited 2 times in total.

klownboy

Re: [AHK] OnMouseHold v1.00: Hold LMB = Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Num /

Post by klownboy »

Hi sheeeple, thanks for this. Your AHK script works quite nicely with my old script WhiteSpaceContextMenu. Which brings up a different menu depends on the file type selected. In the original script, if you have a file selected and single right click in the White Space of the list, a menu displays depending on the file type - all customizable of course to ones own needs. I put my WhiteSpaceContextMenu script in the User Defined Commands under load script with the keyboard shortcut of Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Num Divide and it worked like a charm without having to do anything to it. I just wanted to pass that on because you mentioned that possibility.
Thanks,
Ken
Windows 11, 22H2 Build 22621.1555 at 100% 2560x1440

sheeeple

Re: [AHK] OnMouseHold v1.00: Hold LMB = Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Num /

Post by sheeeple »

klownboy wrote:Hi sheeeple, thanks for this. Your AHK script works quite nicely with my old script WhiteSpaceContextMenu. Which brings up a different menu depends on the file type selected. In the original script, if you have a file selected and single right click in the White Space of the list, a menu displays depending on the file type - all customizable of course to ones own needs. I put my WhiteSpaceContextMenu script in the User Defined Commands under load script with the keyboard shortcut of Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Num Divide and it worked like a charm without having to do anything to it. I just wanted to pass that on because you mentioned that possibility.
Thanks,
Ken
Thanks for the tip man, I appreciate it.
Also, I can't believed I missed those tweaks (CEA stuff :shock:). I probably would've just used those instead of making this script, haha.