vTBs or Vertical Toolbars

Discuss and share scripts and script files...
Malarki

Re: vTBs or Vertical Toolbars

Post by Malarki »

Thanks; it works as advertised. I realize you use it via keypress but it might be nice to have a "vTB" icon...

klownboy

Post by klownboy »

Thanks for the comment. I haven't found any decent icons depicting a vertical toolbar. Let me know if you do. These two are the closest I've come to one and neither are very good.
vertical_icons.zip
(3.52 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Windows 11, 23H2 Build 22631.3447 at 100% 2560x1440

klownboy

Post by klownboy »

vTB v1.08

I apologize for making yet another update to vTBs. This one started out as a just for me update, but I decided some others might find it useful as well.

This version allows the user to toggle the extended or add-on menu on and off. Most of the time we really don't need to see the extended menu. This can be accomplished through the menu (when visible) or by holding down control & shift while left clicking on any menu item (not the extended menu). L-click of the mouse is still same as hitting the left click of the CTB . Control left click is the same as right click of the toolbar button. Shift left btton is now the Customized Toolbar dialog or Edit User button as applicable.

I hopefully made the assignment of the vTB script or another script of your choice more straight forward and easier to accomplish for Right Click on White Space. You can now also make those choices for the tree as well as the list. Extended menu status (On or Off) and alternate right click on white space scripts are saved to a ini section of the script itself. Thanks to FluxTorpedoe for that idea.
Windows 11, 23H2 Build 22631.3447 at 100% 2560x1440