XYPLORER PURCHASE

Say it if you mean it...
cruncher67

XYPLORER PURCHASE

Post by cruncher67 »

Great piece of software. I trialed it for 10 days before buying and found it absolutely useful to my daily computer routine.
I wouldn't have bought at the full price as I don't pay that sort of money for any software other than new operating systems. But I'm glad I did.
Thoroughly recommend to all regular computer users. :appl:

admin
Site Admin

Re: XYPLORER PURCHASE

Post by admin »

Thank you! I completely share your opinion. :biggrin: :cup:

jadinolf

Post by jadinolf »

admin wrote:Thank you! I completely share your opinion. :biggrin: :cup:
Can't imagine why. :wink:
This post printed on 100% recycled bytes
Windows 10 on six computers

cruncher67

Post by cruncher67 »

Hi, it's me again!
It's now May 2015 and I have finally taken the plunge and brought a lifetime Pro licence. It's been two years since my original purchase when I said " I wouldn't pay that type of money for a piece of software". I take it all back, and I can truthfully now say after two years of use, "this is the finest piece of software I have ever purchased".
Keep up the good work guys - An honest piece of software at a realistic price - Can't be equalled". :appl:

jadinolf

Post by jadinolf »

cruncher67 wrote:Great piece of software. I trialed it for 10 days before buying and found it absolutely useful to my daily computer routine.
I wouldn't have bought at the full price as I don't pay that sort of money for any software other than new operating systems. But I'm glad I did.
Thoroughly recommend to all regular computer users. :appl:

Considering the license is good for ALL of your computers, it's one of the best bargains there is. I think when I bought it I had at least six of them.
This post printed on 100% recycled bytes
Windows 10 on six computers