Keeping me from switch to apple

Say it if you mean it...
flolinemedia

Keeping me from switch to apple

Post by flolinemedia »

XYplorer developers and team,

Amazing amazing product! I bought the pro version within a day or two of testing. It absolutely transformed the way I work. It took me a bit to get it configured to how I wanted it, but now that I understand it more, it's unrivaled from the research I've done. I've been a windows/PC video editor for 20 plus years and it seems like windows file explorer just keeps getting worse through the years for dependability and usage. It's been probably 6 months or so that I've been using XYplorer and it's absolute incredible. Lightening fast and dependable on windows 11. I've recently tried to make a switch to the new m1 macs after the processor buzz and nothing I could find for mac compares. Maybe forklift, but that pales in comparison. I don't even think Linux has something native that is close. Luckily several of my video plugins aren't yet compatible on m1 mac's yet either... so I'm staying on windows/PC and XYplorer is making that even more solid of a stay. I totally understand the love for vb, I used to program websites in classic asp and vbscript.

Thanks so much for the years of development!!
-Nick

admin
Site Admin

Re: Keeping me from switch to apple

Post by admin »

Thanks a lot! :D