What good is in XYplorer

Say it if you mean it...
uberchoi

What good is in XYplorer

Post by uberchoi »

Honestly, I have used XYplorere beyond the trial periods quite a long. And finally I decided to purchase it because..
XYploere is the best explorer I have ever used in my PC life. Especially, I liked the Tag and Tag search feature which helped me a lot to find a right file in the tons of relevant file names.

Please keep XYplorer active and advance.

Thank you,

Uberchoi

jadinolf

Re: What good is in XYplorer

Post by jadinolf »

XYplorer is still and probably always will be my favorite program.
I use just a tiny bit of it's capabilities but that little bit makes me a very happy user.
This post printed on 100% recycled bytes
Windows 10 on six computers

sl23

Re: What good is in XYplorer

Post by sl23 »

jadinolf wrote: 05 Mar 2020 03:54 XYplorer is still and probably always will be my favorite program.
I use just a tiny bit of it's capabilities but that little bit makes me a very happy user.
Cubic explorer was my favourite. So much so that I've found it really difficult to replace. But I've finally decided to go for XYplorer as my future file manager. I tried everything I could find, I mean everything! Free commander came close, directory opus is very good too, but expensive. Q-dir is good but too much stuff I won't use clutters the interface. File voyages is good but slow development.

I also only use a fraction of XYplorer's abilities, but it does what I want, works how I want to work and seems reliable and the regular updates mean new features and bugs fixed.

I'm looking forward to many years of use of this great file manager. Thanks Don :appl: